During this Coronavirus Pandemic, there were millions of people impacted by the health problems, concerns and threats from the virus.
It is our job as U.S. citizens to stand-up together when things crumble. That is why we have put together informational links and funds for the Pandemic
in hopes to put help towards the cause.
The MidEast Team.
What You Need To Know:
Resources for NC Local Governments
- NCDHHS | ‘Prevent and Protect’ Media Toolkit
- US Treasury | CARES Act Guidance for Local Governments
- NCLM | Recommendations for Law Enforcement Operational Response
- CDC | CDC Community Mitigation Guide
- NCLM | Vendors and Services to Help Local Governments
- UNC SOG | Meetings and Public Hearings Under the Coronavirus State of Emergency
- UNC SOG | Guidance on Teleworking
- NLC | Resources for Local Leaders
- NLC | Guide to Identifying Essential Workers
- NCDHHS | North Carolina’s Response to Coronavirus
- NC DPS | N.C. Emergency Management
- NC Main Street & Rural Planning | N.C. Main Street and Rural Resources
- NCDHHS | Communications Resources